The URSA Major Titanium is our ultimate fat-bike. This machine continues the tradition of high performance and ultra durability that riders expect of our made in USA, CHUMBA frames. Our trusted URSA Major Backcountry models have been tested worldwide by our team of riders. The geometry is designed for all year riding, providing confidence in your front end handling w/ a rigid fork or suspension. It's short chainstays and high bottom bracket are equally at home on the rockiest trails and deepest powder.
URSA Major Titanium Frame Features
- True 5.0" tire clearance
- Custom chainstay yoke w/ ISCG-05 tab
- 1x, 2x and Rohloff compatibility
- Best in fat-bike class standover height. (When you standover your bike in the snow you'll thank us. )
- We've extended our top tube brace into a comfortable handle that makes maneuvering your bike in deep snow or up impassible terrain easier.
- All the right welded in bottle cage, cargo and rack bosses
The URSA Major Titanium, our newest addition to our MADE IN USA line-up, is ready to order w/ 4 complete builds, in frame only, frame/fork combos or as a full custom build! Visit our store or your local CHUMBA dealer for more information.
Backcountry and Expedition
3000km over Sahara Desert and into the Atlas Mtns, the shores of Spain & 1500km+ Middle East in Desert terrains under CHUMBA USA Team/ Wanderlust Gear Ambassador Roberto Garcia Lema
Snow Riding and Racing
Raced and ridden over the deepest Rocky Mountain powder of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and Montana