URSA Major 2.0
URSA Major 2.0
The URSA Major 2.0 is all about making the most out of your fatbike ride. Top quality parts for the best performance and reliability on the trail or in the snow.
URSA Major 2.0 COMPONENTS
- CHUMBA Frame: URSA Major Fat-bike (Made in USA)
- Rear Axle: Paragon Machine Works 197x12 Thru-Axle (Made in USA)
- Bottle Cage Bolt Set: 5mm Stainless
- Fork: ICT Steel 5.0" fork 483mm Axle to crown with rack and bottle mounts.
- Front Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic
- Rear Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic
- Front Brake Rotor: Shimano RT66 180
- Front Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Rear Brake Rotor: Shimano RT66 180
- Rear Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFaceTeam Phil wood Grease X-Type BSA 100
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect 190 175mm
- Chainring: RaceFace Cinch DM 30T NW
- Cassette: Shimano M8000 11-46T XT Cassette 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano XTM8000 Chain 11 speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000 Right shifter
- Cables and Housing: Shimano SP41 and Stainless Cable
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 Mid Shadow Plus Clutch
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series ZS44/EC44 Tapered
- Headset Spacers: Cane Creek Alloy
- Handlebar: RaceFace Aeffect 35x760mm ,10mm rise, Black
- Stem: RaceFace Aeffect 35x40, 50, 60, 70mm
- Grips: RaceFace Sniper Black Lock-on
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142
- Seatpost: RaceFace Evolve Black 31.6mm
- Front Wheel: Sun RingleMulfut 80SL 150x15, comes tubeless installed
- Rear Wheel: Sun RingleMulfut 80SL 197x12, comes tubeless installed
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBF EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBR EXO TR
- Made in USA
- CHUMBA USA Select Steel, ovalized chainstays and oversized tubes, bent downtube gives plenty of room for a Bluto fork in 360 degrees.
- English threaded 100mm Paragon Machine Works Bottom Bracket.
- Oversized 44mm headtube fits tapered forks.
- Paragon Machine Works stainless steel sliding dropouts
- 3" - 5" Tire compatible, offering one of the shortest steel chainstay lengths out there for both tire sizes, 435mm with a 4.0 tire and 455mm with a 4.8" tire
- Short chainstays are best for snow riding giving more traction in the snow and more balance. They also happen to be more fun for trail riding on a 26" fatbike.
- The frame can be used with 190 Quick release hubs or 197 thru axle hubs, depending on the chosen insert.
- 2 color options : Sherman Green or Range Blue
- Stock models come with a rigid steel fork. Upgraded fork options include: Rockshox Bluto 100mm and MRP RockSolid Fat Carbon 150mm Fork.
- When upgrading to suspension, we recommend going for the full 100mm fork option