URSA Major Titanium 1.0
URSA Major Titanium 1.0
Add To Cart
URSA Major Titanium 1.0 COMPONENTS
- CHUMBA Frame: URSA Major Titanium Fat-bike (Made in USA)
- Rear Axle: Paragon Machine Works 197x12 Thru-Axle (Made in USA)
- Bottle Cage Bolt Set: 5mm Stainless
- Fork: MRP Fat Fork Carbon 150x15
- Front Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic
- Rear Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic
- Front Brake Rotor: Shimano RT66 180
- Front Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Rear Brake Rotor: Shimano RT66 180
- Rear Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFaceTeam Phil wood Grease X-Type BSA 100
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect 190 175mm
- Chainring: RaceFace Cinch DM 30T NW
- Cassette: Shimano M8000 11-46T XT Cassette 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano XTM8000 Chain 11 speed
- Shifters: Shimano XT M8000 Right shifter
- Cables and Housing: Shimano SP41 and Stainless Cable
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 Mid Shadow Plus Clutch
- Headset: Cane Creek40 Series ZS44/EC44 Tapered
- Headset Spacers: Cane Creek Alloy
- Handlebar: Thomson Trail 12mm Riser 6° Back 4° Up 750mm
- Stem: Thomson X4 Stem Black 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm
- Grips: RaceFace Strafe Black Lock-on
- Saddle: RaceFace Aeffect Black
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite Seatpost Black 31.6mm
- Front Wheel: Sun RingleMulfut 80SL 150x15, comes tubeless installed
- Rear Wheel: Sun RingleMulfut 80SL 197x12, comes tubeless installed
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBF EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBR EXO TR
- Made in USA
- CHUMBA USA Select Steel, ovalized chainstays and oversized tubes, bent downtube gives plenty of room for a Bluto fork in 360 degrees.
- English threaded 100mm Paragon Machine Works Bottom Bracket.
- Oversized 44mm headtube fits tapered forks.
- Paragon Machine Works sliding dropout inserts
- 3" - 5" Tire compatible, offering one of the shortest steel chainstay lengths out there for both tire sizes, 435mm with a 4.0 tire and 455mm with a 4.8" tire
- Short chainstays are best for snow riding giving more traction in the snow and more balance. They also happen to be more fun for trail riding on a 26" fatbike.
- The frame can be used with 190 Quick release hubs or 197 thru axle hubs, depending on the chosen insert.
Fork options include: Rockshox Bluto 100mm or Bluto 80mm and MRP RockSolid Fat Carbon 150mm Fork.
- When upgrading to suspension, we recommend going for the full 100mm fork option on Medium and Large sizes, 80mm on Small.
- We've found the 69 headtube angle to be the best at snow and trail racing, which you'll have with the rigid or an 80mm Bluto.
- The 100mm gives a more aggressive trail stance and slacker headtube angle of about 67.5º, 68º when sagged.