URSA Major Titanium Expedition
URSA Major Titanium Expedition
Add To Cart
URSA Major Titanium Expedition Component Selection
- CHUMBA Frame: URSA Major Titanium Fat-bike (Made in USA)
- Rear Axle: Paragon Machine Works 197x12 Thru-Axle (Made in USA)
- Bottle Cage Bolt Set: 5mm Stainless
- Fork: ICT Steel Fork 150x15 with Bottle/Rack Mounts or MRP Fat Fork Carbon 150x15 (upgrade)
- Front Brake: TRP Spyke Alloy Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper Black
- Rear Brake: TRP Spyke Alloy Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper Black
- Brake Levers: TRP ML930 Linear Pull Brake Levers Black
- Front Brake Rotor: TRP 180mm Rotor
- Front Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Rear Brake Rotor: Rohloff 180mm 4 Bolt
- Rear Brake Adaptor: Rohloff 180 PM
- Rear Hub: Rohloff Speedhub XXL 190xQR or 197x12 (either Qr or Thru-axle)
- Bottom Bracket: Kogel Ceramic CROSS 100 BSA
- Crankset: RaceFace Turbine Cinch w/104BCD Spider 190 175mm
- Chainring: Wolftooth Components 32T Stainless Steel Ring
- Cog: Rohloff 16T Splined Cog and Carrier
- Chain: KMC K810SL Silver, Nickel Plated Superlight
- Shifters: Rohloff Grip Shifter (option upgrade to trigger shifter call for details)
- Cables and Housing: SP-41 Housing and Stainless Cable
- Headset: Cane Creek 110 Series ZS44/EC44 Tapered
- Headset Spacers: Cane Creek Alloy
- Handlebar: Thomson Titanium Flat 31.8mmx730mm, 12° sweep
- Stem: Thomson X4 Black (we'll call you to select size)
- Grips: RaceFace Strafe Black Lock-on
- Saddle: RaceFace Aeffect Black
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 31.6mm x 410mm, no-offset
- Front Hub: Schmidt Dynamo SON 15 Thru 150x15, Black, w/Piggy Back Connectors
- Front Rim: Sun Ringle Mulfut 80SL, comes tubeless installed
- Rear Wheel: Rohloff Speedhub XXL 190xQR or 197x12 (either Qr or Thru-axle)
- Rear Rim: Sun Ringle Mulfut 80SL, comes tubeless installed
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition w/ Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBF EXO TR or Minion/Colossus 4.8" FBF EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBR EXO TR or Minion/Colossus 4.8" FBR EXO TR
- Tout Terrain The Plug III Dynamo USB Charger, w/Piggy Back Connectors
- Schmidt E-Delux Dynamo Headlight w/ on off switch, Black
- Schmidt Aluminum Handlebar Light Mount
- Fork Bag: 2 Wanderlust Gear Monida Bag w/2 Anything Cages
- Frame Bag: Wanderlust Gear Divide Frame Bag w/ Daisy Chain Mounting System
- Stem/Bar Bags: 2 Wanderlust Gear Rattlesnake Bags
- Bar System: Wanderlust Gear Sawtooth Mainroll and Front Pocket
- Saddle Bag: Wanderlust Gear Shenandoah Saddle Bag
- Top Tube: Beargrass Top Tube Bag w/ Daisy Chain Mounting System
- Made in USA
- CHUMBA USA Select Steel, ovalized chainstays and oversized tubes, bent downtube gives plenty of room for a Bluto fork in 360 degrees.
- English threaded 100mm Paragon Machine Works Bottom Bracket.
- Oversized 44mm headtube fits tapered forks.
- Paragon Machine Works sliding dropout inserts
- 3" - 5" Tire compatible, offering one of the shortest steel chainstay lengths out there for both tire sizes, 435mm with a 4.0 tire and 455mm with a 4.8" tire
- Short chainstays are best for snow riding giving more traction in the snow and more balance. They also happen to be more fun for trail riding on a 26" fatbike.
- The frame can be used with 190 Quick release hubs or 197 thru axle hubs, depending on the chosen insert.
Fork options include: Rockshox Bluto 100mm or Bluto 80mm and MRP RockSolid Fat Carbon 150mm Fork.
- When upgrading to suspension, we recommend going for the full 100mm fork option on Medium and Large sizes, 80mm on Small.
- We've found the 69 headtube angle to be the best at snow and trail racing, which you'll have with the rigid or an 80mm Bluto.
- The 100mm gives a more aggressive trail stance and slacker headtube angle of about 67.5º, 68º when sagged.