URSA Major Titanium Backcountry
URSA Major Titanium Backcountry
Add To Cart
URSA Major Titanium Backcountry COMPONENTS
- CHUMBA Frame: URSA Major Titanium Fat-bike (Made in USA)
- Rear Axle: Paragon Machine Works 197x12 Thru-Axle (Made in USA)
- Bottle Cage Bolt Set: 5mm Stainless
- Fork: ICT Steel Fork 150x15 with Bottle/Rack Mounts or MRP Fat Fork Carbon 150x15
- Front Brake: TRP Spyke Alloy Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper Black
- Rear Brake: TRP Spyke Alloy Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper Black
- Brake Levers: TRP ML930 Linear Pull Brake Levers Black
- Front Brake Rotor: TRP 180mm Rotor
- Front Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Rear Brake Rotor: TRP 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake Adaptor: Shimano 180 PM
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace Team w/Phil Wood BSA 100
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect 190 175mm
- Chainring: RaceFace Turbine 2x10, 36/22T
- Cassette: Shimano XT M780 11-36T XT 10-spd
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG95 SUPER NARROW HG 10spd
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M780, Shift Lever Set, 2/3x10-Speed, w/O.G.D,
- Cables and Housing: SP-41 Housing and Stainless Cable
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10-spd Mid Shadow Plus Clutch
- Headset: Cane Creek 110 Series ZS44/EC44 Tapered
- Headset Spacers: Cane Creek Alloy
- Handlebar: Thomson Titanium Flat 31.8mmx730mm, 12° sweep
- Stem: Thomson X4 Black (we'll call you to select size)
- Grips: RaceFace Strafe Black Lock-on
- Saddle: RaceFace Aeffect Black
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 31.6mm x 410mm, no-offset
- Front Wheel: Sun Ringle Mulfut 80SL, comes tubeless installed
- Rear Wheel: Sun Ringle Mulfut 80SL, comes tubeless installed
- Wheel Upgrade: Dirt Components Carbon Rim to Industry Nine thru-axle hubset (call for details)
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBF EXO TR or Minion/Colossus 4.8" FBF EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBR EXO TR or Minion/Colossus 4.8" FBR EXO TR
- Frame Bag: Wanderlust Gear Divide Frame Bag w/ Daisy Chain Mounting System
- Option to add additional Wanderlust Gear bikepacking bags (call or email)
- Made in USA
- CHUMBA USA Select Steel, ovalized chainstays and oversized tubes, bent downtube gives plenty of room for a Bluto fork in 360 degrees.
- English threaded 100mm Paragon Machine Works Bottom Bracket.
- Oversized 44mm headtube fits tapered forks.
- Paragon Machine Works sliding dropout inserts
- 3" - 5" Tire compatible, offering one of the shortest steel chainstay lengths out there for both tire sizes, 435mm with a 4.0 tire and 455mm with a 4.8" tire
- Short chainstays are best for snow riding giving more traction in the snow and more balance. They also happen to be more fun for trail riding on a 26" fatbike.
- The frame can be used with 190 Quick release hubs or 197 thru axle hubs, depending on the chosen insert.
Fork options include: Rockshox Bluto 100mm or Bluto 80mm and MRP RockSolid Fat Carbon 150mm Fork.
- When upgrading to suspension, we recommend going for the full 100mm fork option on Medium and Large sizes, 80mm on Small.
- We've found the 69 headtube angle to be the best at snow and trail racing, which you'll have with the rigid or an 80mm Bluto.
- The 100mm gives a more aggressive trail stance and slacker headtube angle of about 67.5º, 68º when sagged.