URSA Major 1.0
URSA Major 1.0
The URSA Major Trail is built for big fun. Whether you want to hit the trails or lay some fresh tracks in the snow, the URSA Major's 4.8" tire compatibility lets you play.
- CHUMBA Frame: URSA Major Fat-bike (Made in USA)
- Rear Axle: Paragon Machine Works 197x12 Thru-Axle (Made in USA)
- Bottle Cage Bolt Set: 5mm Stainless
- Fork: Steel fork w/ 150x15 Thru-axle and Rack, Cargo cage mounts (upgrades available to Bluto or MRP Fat Fork Carbon 490)
- Brakes: TRP Spyke Dual Piston Mechanical
- Brake Lever: TRP Spyke Levers
- Front Brake Rotor: Shimano RT66 160
- Front Brake Adaptor: Shimano 160 IS
- Rear Brake Rotor: Shimano RT66 160
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFaceTeam Phil wood Grease X-Type BSA 100
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect 190 175mm
- Chainring: RaceFace Cinch DM 28T NW Steel
- Cassette: Shimano M7000 11-46T SLX Cassette 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7000 Chain 11 speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX M7000 Right shifter
- Cables and Housing: Shimano SP41 and Stainless Cable
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7000 Mid Shadow Plus Clutch
- Headset: Cane Creek40 Series ZS44/EC44 Tapered
- Headset Spacers: Cane Creek Alloy
- Handlebar: RaceFace Ride 31.8x710mm ,20mm rise, Black
- Stem: RaceFace Ride Stem 31.8x40 70mm or 90mm
- Grips: RaceFace Sniper Black Lock-on
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: RaceFace Ride Black 31.6mm
- Front Wheel: Sun RingleMulfut 80SL 150x15, comes tubeless installed
- Rear Wheel: Sun RingleMulfut 80SL 197x12, comes tubeless installed
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBF EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion 4.0" FBR EXO TR
- Made in USA
- CHUMBA USA Select Steel, ovalized chainstays and oversized tubes, bent downtube gives plenty of room for a Bluto fork in 360 degrees.
- English threaded 100mm Paragon Machine Works Bottom Bracket.
- Oversized 44mm head tube fits tapered forks.
- Paragon Machine Works stainless steel sliding dropouts
- 3" - 5" Tire compatible, offering one of the shortest steel chainstay lengths out there for both tire sizes, 435mm with a 4.0 tire and 455mm with a 4.8" tire
- Short chainstays are best for snow riding giving more traction in the snow and more balance. They also happen to be more fun for trail riding on a 26" fat bike.
- The frame can be used with 190 Quick release hubs or 197 thru axle hubs, depending on the chosen insert.
- 2 color options : Sherman Green or Range Blue
Stock models come with a rigid steel fork. Upgraded fork options include: Rockshox Bluto 100mm or Bluto 80mm and MRP RockSolid Fat Carbon 150mm Fork.
- When upgrading to suspension, we recommend going for the full 100mm fork option