The Piñion Pocket is a really versatile component in your bar system. Use it on it's own to go minimal, or use the cargo loops and daisy chain to secure a camp pad or dry bag w/ a light load to the bars. For heavier loads add the Piñion Pocket to the Sawtooth Bar Bag.
The Piñion Pocket secures light loads to the bars or can be used to increase storage when paired with a Sawtooth Bar Bag. See picks for some other ideas of how to use this versatile bag. It will quickly become your favorite piece of kit.
- Zippered pocket featuring durable #8 YKK water-resistant zipper
- Cargo straps provide capacity for a camp pad or light dry bag
- When integrated with the Sawtooth Bar Bag the cargo straps and bar attachment offers increased stability, strength and compression for heavier loads
- Handy daisy chain to helps secure odd loads and offers many mounting options
- Elastic mesh side pockets
- Internal pocket for storage of maps and documents
- Useful as a day pack when paired with a shoulder strap or added to your belt
- Universal fit to any bike or bar
- Works on its own or can be mounted with a Sawtooth Bar Bag
- Dimension Polyant XPAC fabric is used for the bulk of the construction with lightweight VX21 for black. A four-layer sailcloth style laminate, this fabric is extremely durable, lightweight and waterproof.
- Slipknot tire/mud guard
- #8 YKK Uretek coated water-resistant zipper
- Webbing cargo straps w/Nexus Buckles
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Campfire Patch
- Pocket dimensions are 10" wide x 6" tall x 3" deep.
- Weight: 145 grams